What’s on my list for gardening Christmas gifts this year? Oh boy, read on for some great ideas! I’ve been trying really hard to scale back, but for the loved ones in your life a thoughtful gardening Christmas gift will make their day– and return throughout the year to remind them of you!
- This might sound boring, but its hard to beat a gift certificate to a local garden center! Yes, I know what you’re thinking, that this would be the easy way out, but what if you include yourself and a lunch after? While this gardening Christmas gift would make your loved one happy now, the true gift would be spending time together in the spring shopping for plants.
- For a stocking stuffer, how about this Hanging Glass Bulb Vase from Ferry Morse? At only $3.99 each, these would be a great unique gift for just about anyone!
- I hesitate to include weeding products on here, but the gardener in your life is sure to appreciate the thought that went into selecting the CobraHead weeder for their use! This handy tool is so easy to use and is very efficient at getting to weeds that have a large root system without tearing up nearby plants.
- You know what gardening Christmas gifts I would love? A gift certificate to Brent and Becky’s Bulbs. For one thing, their catalog reads like a book and I know the gardener in your life will enjoy reading these lively plant descriptions before choosing their purchase. Be warned: they are going to spend more than your gift certificate!
- One of my favorite gardening Christmas gifts last year was a hummingbird feeder. There are countless styles and price points for these, but it really doesn’t take much to attract hummingbirds to your yard.
- Finally, does your gardener already have a fountain in their garden? This is a great way to add a focal point and attract wildlife to the garden. There are many to chose from, but high on my list right now is this fountain at Wayfair. I love all of these Campania products, so selecting one might be hard but you really can’t go wrong. I hope these helps your find the perfect gardening Christmas gifts for this year! If you need more ideas, my friends at the Washington Gardener and Small Garden News have put together these great lists.