Mother’s day is this weekend but there is still time to get the perfect garden gifts ordered or purchased! Now, more than ever, gardening is a great way to relieve stress, stay at home, and create a beautiful landscape.
- How cool are these?!? I would love to get these Marimo Moss balls as one of my favorite spring garden gifts. They are easy– you simply take a cool container and drop them in. The folks at The Sill have these available.
- One of my favorite garden gifts last year was a hummingbird feeder. There are countless styles and price points for these, but it really doesn’t take much to attract hummingbirds to your yard.
- I hesitate to include weeding products on here, but the gardener in your life is sure to appreciate the thought that went into selecting the CobraHead weeder for their use! This handy tool is so easy to use and is very efficient at getting to weeds that have a large root system without tearing up nearby plants.
- For a smaller gift that could be shared with anyone, how about this Hanging Glass Bulb Vase from Ferry Morse? At only $3.99 each, these would be a great unique gift for just about anyone!
- Possibly the ultimate garden gift! Does your gardener already have a fountain in their garden? This is a great way to add a focal point and attract wildlife to the garden. There are many to chose from, but high on my list right now is this fountain at Wayfair. I love all of these Campania products, so selecting one might be hard but you really can’t go wrong.
- You know what garden gifts I would love? A gift certificate to Brent and Becky’s Bulbs. For one thing, their catalog reads like a book and I know the gardener in your life will enjoy reading these lively plant descriptions before choosing their purchase. Be warned: they are going to spend more than your gift certificate!
- I have three different Tula hats because I love them all! These look great and help keep the sun off of your face. I think a Tula hat would be an unexpected and greatly appreciated garden gift this spring.
How about a raincoat too? A new rain jacket will let mom keep working even when the weather is bad.
Okay, if this garden gifts list doesn’t give you some ideas then you are on your own! Have you given or received something special? I would love to hear what garden gifts were special to you.
Need even more ideas? My friend at the Washington Gardener have put together their suggestions for great garden gifts too.